Oct 31, 2019
Oct 29, 2019
Partner with us, let’s solve problems together. There is plenty of hype around #predictivemanufacturing. Solve some real problems and #makeanimpact with #makoroai.
How do you want to partner with us?
- Be an Implementation Partner. Bring industry experience, MAKORO™ expertise and best practices to create impactful experiences that transform our customers’ businesses.
Be a Sales Channel Partner. Partner with our sales team as affiliates, resellers and value-added providers to maximize value for our customers.
Be a Value Added Partner. Provides value added services for MAKORO™ – Support and Training, Build Custom and Marketplace Applications for customers.
Why partner with us?
CONNECT. Join a fun community that loves solving problems. Push customer experience towards total digital transformation. Interact with MAKORO™ experts and other partners. Ask questions, join forums, and explore events.
LEARN. Learn how MAKORO™ uses Artificial intelligence and Advanced Analytics to solve the most pressing problems in manufacturing. Learn about product roadmaps and release timelines. Play with preview releases. Learn about new opportunities.
GROW. Differentiate your company and highlight the expertise of your employees in the industry and in MAKORO™. Lead larger customer implementations. Create success stories. Grow your business by being a part of our customers’ success.
What is in it for you?
- Stand out: We offer several levels of MAKORO™ certifications so you can differentiate yourself in the marketplace.
Make impact: PREP – our partner enablement program gives you access to case studies, best practices and the partner portal. Use them to make impact for our customers.
- Earn more: Last but not the least earn significant incentives on the value of the sale upon closure. Move up to Platinum if you are either Gold or Silver.
Oct 24, 2019
MAKORO monitors assets and proactively provides maintenance recommendations. Such prediction reduces unplanned downtime and time taken to repair. This in turn reduces lost revenue and improves productivity.
Recommendations from MAKORO are contextual and delivered at the point they are used so they can be conveniently accessed and acted upon. For example, maintenance engineers may get recommendations related to maintenance requests assigned to them on tablets while they are moving around on the factory floor, while maintenance managers would receive cost of service recommendations on their work laptops in their offices.
Businesses use MAKORO to:
- Reduce unplanned downtime: MAKORO combines data from sensors with asset service history with parts inventory and workforce availability to schedule preventive maintenance for assets.
- Reduce workforce cost: Predictive ability in MAKORO enables businesses balance their maintenance workforce better, resulting in cost reduction.
- Improve quality of service: MAKORO predictively routes maintenance requests to maintenance personnel best suited to perform the job – onsite or outsourced, as the case may be. Thus maintenance personnel can ensure highest quality of service with minimal planned downtime.
- Improve consistency of service: MAKORO provides contextual recommendations to maintenance personnel to help them perform maintenance work on the assets with a reduced time, better quality and consistency. This results in higher mean time between failure, higher workforce satisfaction and higher customer satisfaction through better product quality.
- Lower cost of service: In the process of routing service requests, MAKORO analyzes workforce distribution across geographies and skillsets. MAKORO also tracks other workforce metrics. This helps businesses reduce skill gaps and set up programs for workforce improvements. This also results in optimized workforce distribution and will lower cost of service.
- Improve performance continuously: MAKORO allows businesses to track their customer satisfaction indices, workforce satisfaction indices and indices related to quality and cost of service. Notifications are automatically sent out when these indices change patterns.
#makoroai #codedataio #smartmanufacturing #predictivemanufacturing #contextualrecommendations
Oct 23, 2019